Back To Products
Monster Jam, Official Megalodon Mayhem Playset with Exclusive 1:64 Scale Megalodon Die-Cast Monster Truck
Get ready for a shark showdown! The official Monster Jam Megalodon Mayhem Playset pits shark against shark! Launch the exclusive 1:64 scale die-cast Megalodon Monster Jam truck up the ramp and through the shark’s mouth but be careful you don’t become shark prey! With a translucent blue track that looks like water, this epic playset delivers big fun and jaw-chomping jumps through the shark’s mouth! Experiment with force and slam the launcher to send your Megalodon truck flying at the shark – launch it just right and make it through the mouth to the gated finish line without becoming shark bait! Avoid the shark’s teeth that will chomp down, then lift to reset and try again! The Megalodon Mayhem Playset works with all Monster Jam Playsets (each sold separately). Attach them together for even more high-octane fun! Bring the high-flying Monster Jam action home with the Megalodon Mayhem Playset!
- JUMP THE SHARK: It’s shark vs. shark in this action-packed playset! Slam the launcher, sending your 1:64 scale Monster Truck through the shark’s mouth – but watch out for the chomping shark teeth!
- EXCLUSIVE MONSTER JAM TRUCK: Add the exclusive 1:64 scale Megalodon to your Monster Jam collection! With BKT tires, graphics and a translucent blue chassis, you won’t find this truck anywhere else!
- PERFECT FOR MODULAR PLAY: For even more Monster Jam action, connect the Megalodon Mayhem Playset to other 1:64 scale sets from your collection (each sold separately) and continue the high-flying fun!
- The Monster Jam Megalodon Mayhem Playset makes a great gift for kids aged 3 and up. Face off in a shark vs. shark showdown with the Megalodon Mayhem Playset!
- 1 Exclusive Megalodon Monster Jam Truck
- 1 Launcher
- 1 6-Inch Track Piece
- 1 Shark Head
- 1 Shark Base
- 1 Launch Ramp
- 1 Feature Track Piece
- 1 Launch Stabilizer
- 1 Sticker Sheet
- 1 Instruction Guide
By clicking "continue" you'll be leaving this web site and landing on a third-party site, which is governed by different terms and privacy policies.